New Student Information
Your Future, Our Commitment: Begin Your DePaul Story Now
Studying with us is about putting your education and your future first. This is your time.
By choosing to start your DePaul story now, you will benefit from:
- A US education – the number one study destination for international students
- World-class teaching and student support, which will help you succeed and take control of your future career success.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to campus.
Below are the key dates for our upcoming terms for our direct admission (DA) students.
Key Dates: Summer 2022
- Orientation begins: June 8, 2022 (Undergraduate and Graduate GGP); TBD (Undergraduate DA Transfer Only, Graduate DA)
- Classes start: June 13, 2022
- Last day of quarter: August 21, 2022
Key Dates: Fall 2022
- Application deadlines: May 23, 2022 (2-quarter CDM GGP); 2-quarter Marketing MS GGP; Undergraduate and Graduate DA
- Confirmation dates: July 15 2022 (2-quarter CDM GGP, 2-quarter Marketing MS GGP; Undergraduate and Graduate DA
- Orientation begins: August 28, 2022 (2-quarter CDM GGP and 2-quarter Marketing MS GGP); varies by college (Undergraduate and Graduate DA)
- Classes start: September 7, 2022
- Last day of quarter: November 22, 2022
*Subject to University policy and ongoing disruption caused by COVID-19
As a new student you can feel assured that we will support you every step of the way. Your Student Success Manager will work with you on a one-to-one basis to make sure you are on track with your academic progress and support you with any challenges.
How We Help
We understand there is lots to get used to, from study preparation to settling in and making friends. We can help you with:
- Visa queries
- Getting to know US culture
- Technology issues
- Settling in and making friends
You will have fortnightly meetings with your Student Success Manager who can help you with:
- Online tutoring
- Accessing the Writing Center
- Library resources
- Writing your study plan
- Identifying study skills for development
- Time management strategies.